**To read April's channeled messages from George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, click here.**
Be blessed, and be well!
Jennifer Elen Brid
- April 3: Out Of Bounds Venus (4/2 – 6/1) moves into GEMINI through 8/7; MERCURY conjunct NEPTUNE. Open flow of communication, creativity, Divine inspiration, mixed with fear and confusion, and the need to transmute these energies to attain higher states of consciousness and manifestation. Go with the flow.
- April 4: The first of three JUPITER-PLUTO conjunctions is exact at 24 degrees Capricorn (upcoming dates 6/30/2020 and 11/12/2020)
- April 4 - 8: The LIBRA SUPERMOON FULL MOON brings themes of balance, cooperation, and negotiation to the fore. Coinciding with MARS squaring URANUS, shake-up’s in relationships and the balance status quo are to be expected. Illumination of what needs to change to bring greater equilibrium into our lives. People-pleasing tendencies of Libra need to go straight out the window at this full moon, as CHIRON sextiles CHIRON too, showing where we must stand up for ourselves to reclaim sovereignty. Self-preservation and protection in a way that brings true balance gives us a chance to work our courage muscles. Themes of justice and fairness; the need to find common ground and level-headed solutions.
- April 10 - 11: VENUS sextiles CHIRON, bringing potential for healing in relationships and self-worth through the acknowledgement of core wounds. MERCURY sextile SATURN aids in clearer, more confident communication and the solidification of agreements, especially with MERCURY’s move into ARIES on the 11th.
- April 14 - 15: The SUN squares PLUTO and JUPITER, bringing power struggles within and without. As MERCURY conjuncts CHIRON in Aries and VENUS conjuncts VESTA in Gemini, we’re called to step into our power, embodying Light and Love in the most potent of ways. Think Holy Fire, Dragon Fire, emanating out in the face of all challenges, and you’re on the right track. Radiate unapologetically, owning your sovereignty!
- April 18: MERCURY sextiles VENUS and MARS, bringing great potential for inspired communal shift, innovation, and change. Channel passion into action!
- April 19: The SUN moves into earthy TAURUS through May 11, attuning our senses to a slower pace and the essence of Earth and nature’s cycles unfolding. Focus on wealth and resources, craftsmanship, and all things of good, tilled earth.
- April 21: The SUN squares SATURN, bringing stubbornness, frustration, and illuminating the need for radical changes in current structures. Social revolution at the ground level, issues with authority; the need for patience and tenacity, for doing what we can with where we’re at, and the resources we have available.
- April 25 - 26: PLUTO STATIONS RETROGRADE at 24 degrees 59’ Capricorn through
10/4, as MERCURY squares PLUTO Rx/Jupiter. Penultimate moments of change and catharsis. The need to ground into personal power; face fears head-on; exploring the roots of trauma, wounds, and where we have given away our power in the past. Psychological, emotional, spiritual deep-dive. Be mindful of abusive tendencies arising in self and other. Do no harm, but take no sh*t. And as the SUN conjuncts URANUS, the need for liberation and likelihood of radical change abounds. Mother Earth is speaking – open up your Heart and senses, and receive her love and messages.
- April 27: MERCURY moves into TAURUS through May 11, bringing calmer minds more attuned to methodical, rational processes. A wonderful time for speaking, singing, creating, tending to the throat and Throat Chakra. Commune with Wild Earth, planting, gathering, receiving wisdom therein.
- April 28 - 30: MERCURY squares SATURN and conjuncts URANUS, bringing challenges in communication, contracts, and authority figures. From this perceived impasse, incredible change is possible. May bring breaking points in agreements that are no longer for the highest good. Stand your ground, doing what you can with the position you find yourself in. Freedom, freedom – how can you liberate yourself long-term? Patience, smart moves, and no giving in to frustration. This too shall pass!
Jennifer Elen Bríd
On the Druid's Path
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ (906) 399-6326
On Facebook @ Jennifer Elen Bríd
On Instagram @ Jennifer_Elen_Bríd
On YouTube @ Jennifer Elen Bríd