Venus rules this full moon, and she is in quite a glorious position in the skies. The Goddess Of Love is near the midpoint of Jupiter and Mars in Virgo, showering us with magic and passion at an already magical time of year. Divine blessings are most definitely afoot with these aspects, boding very well for romance and money especially. Giving thanks for the abundance we have now will open the flow for attracting even more Divine blessings into our lives as the old passes on. Be open to receiving miracles and know that they are on the way!
There's pleasure in the little things for us all with Venus conjunct Jupiter in Virgo. Small acts of love and kindness will be especially satisfying, and mindfulness of what needs to be released within our bodies, minds, and spirits will clear the way for more vibrant living. This is a perfect time to purge spaces within and without and to streamline organizational systems. It's also a good time for checking in on health and wellness routines, but not necessarily the time for strictly adhering to any diet. The Taurus moon will balance fastidious Virgo energies with a desire to savor satisfying foods and take time out to simply "be" - a lovely balance of mindfulness and pleasure.
Venus is also directly opposite Chiron, making this an especially powerful time for healing and realigning in relationships. We can allow our perceived brokenness to be healed through giving and receiving acts of love, kindness, and service. Be mindful of your needs, as well as the needs of others around you. We may be prone to sacrificing too much to help another - self-care and attention is the first prerequisite to being able to assist others in the most meaningful ways.
Those most impacted by this super full moon at 3 degrees Taurus will be those with personal planets or sensitive points from 1-5 degrees of Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Leo.
Key Questions For Reflection
- Am I willing to take time out of a busy schedule to tap into the essence of peace and silence? Do I feel grounded and stable? If not, how can I root more deeply into tranquility for more balanced living?
- Do I routinely spend time in nature with walks, other exercise, or meditation? Do I foster a sense of connection to Earth in ways that feel good to me? Do I recognize that I am a part of the wild world and am intrinsically tied to all other beings?
- Do I take time to eat foods that nourish my whole self while bringing pleasure to the senses? Do I allow myself to feel a sense of gratitude for the gifts Gaia provides in the way of nutrition, emotional healing with time spent outdoors, shelter, and more?
- How can I take small steps to clear parts of life that feel stagnant? Am I willing to let go of inner and outer clutter and outworn circumstances to live a more vibrant life?
- Do I see the blessings in the little things, in small gestures of kindness? Do I recognize the blessings that come from helping others in ways that feel good to me?
- Am I ready to invoke a sense of *~MAGIC~* and trust that the Universe waits with open arms to bless me with the abundance I desire in all ways?