Couples Cacao - A Sensual, Heart-Centered and Blissful Experience
Ceremonial cacao is one of the most pleasurable sacred superfood medicines available to us. Essentially chocolate in its purest, most unadulterated form, ceremonial cacao is a rich and sensuous brew, full of minerals, antioxidants, and other superfood compounds that create a profound spiritual experience that goes well beyond the bliss of the moment.
Cacao was known to the Mayans as "Elixir of the Heart," a rich hot chocolate drink that opens hearts on the emotional level in the most playful (and often rejuvenating) of ways and often traded in place of gold. It contains the highest amounts of magnesium and antioxidants of any other food in the world, plus other vitamins, minerals, and compounds that provide equal amounts of physical nourishment as muti-level awakening, expansion, and healing.
Gluten and dairy-free, and keto-friendly, Jennifer's cacao is brewed with ethically-sourced cacao, spring water, local maple syrup, and mild spices made with cacao from Guatemala, Belize, Ecuador, and Tanzania.
Ceremonial cacao is the perfect addition to any wedding ceremony for couples wanting to bring even greater depth of connection, openness, joy, and intimacy across the threshold of married life together. Though cacao can be added to any ceremony package, it is also a wonderful standalone offering for those wanting a private cacao ceremony prior to or after the wedding, a bachelorette party offering, and more.
Benefits of Ceremonial (Medicinal) Cacao
- Contains the highest amounts of antioxidants and magnesium available in any food
- Rich in theobromine, zinc, chromium, manganese, Vitamin C, Omega-6 fatty acids, and serotonin
- Contains natural MAOI inhibitors (antidepressants)
- Creates new neural pathways in the brain
- Superoxygenates the body 30-40%
- Energizes with theobromine and caffeine
- Natural aphrodisiac, fostering more amorous, open, and loving interactions between partners
- Boosts creativity, focus, and productivity
- Opens the gateway for us to be more fully aware of our Heart's truths, and more courageous and straightforward in living those truths
- Heightens intuition
- Brings deeper sleep with more lucid dreaming
- Curbs food cravings and may aid in healing addiction
- Is an adaptogenic, fully lucid plant medicine - as with other substances such as healing herbs, it goes to work in the body, mind, and spirit providing us with the support and healing we need most
- Synergizes group interactions
Couples Cacao Offerings
Cacao Unity Ceremony
Infuse your wedding ceremony with a most sacred, sensual rite of passage as you cross the threshold into marriage together. An alternative unity ceremony to more conventional ideas, this superfood aphrodisiac adds a pleasurable, deeply spiritual dimension to any ceremony.
Couples Cacao Ceremony
Give yourself and your love the gift of a private cacao ceremony at the location of your choice (or book an amazing local venue like the Joy Center in Ishpeming for the day or overnight!). Ceremony includes spoken blessings, guided meditation, shamanic drumming, and other elements of your choice to bring deeper connection, mindfulness, bliss, sanctity, and love to your partnership before or after your wedding.
Rates vary depending upon location and other elements. Contact Jennifer to learn more, or to schedule your free consultation.
*Due to COVID-19, new adaptations and guidelines are in place for private couples cacao ceremony. Contact Jennifer to learn more.