Lunar Beltaine + Lunar Eclipse Cacao Ceremony
This year's Lunar Beltaine - the Full Moon in Scorpio - is also a total lunar eclipse! The pleasurable, deeply heart-healing, enlivening, and aphrodisiac medicine that is ceremonial cacao acts as wise, gentle, and playful midwife as we cross the threshold of this year's Beltaine + eclipse portal.
This sensual superfood brew brings an exquisitely delicious, soulful medicine as support for our inner sojourns and the healing and regeneration that is sought. By communing with her playfully enlivening and heart-healing gifts, we slip into deeper meditative states and can access creativity more fully; align with our deepest truths that allow for greater confidence and authentic self-expression; and commune with a medicine proven to bring powerful physical healing on many levels.
Ceremonialist, astrological intuitive, intuitive visionary healer, and musician Jennifer Elen Brid creates a sacred space within which powerful magic can unfold.
We'll explore the astrology of this year's Beltaine incredibly transformational gateway - a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE in Scorpio that's bringing catharsis and revelation, sweeping points of culmination, and endings where and how it's for the highest good in our lives.
After discussion, we'll commune in a ceremony format that honors the Four Directions, the Elements, including a Call for Peace in all directions. Shamanic hand drumming, chanting, and channeled meditation/visualizations take you more deeply into your Heart and Inner Knowing, allowing for a more profound experience of peace, rejuvenation, and connecting with inner wisdom.
Time for sharing our personal experiences, along with a group oracle card reading and/or channeled message, round out the circle as we feel the Oneness in our Hearts, carrying that unified sense of love, solidarity, and strength into the world as the circle is complete.
We'll weave some sensual, profoundly healing magic this Lunar Beltaine with ceremonial cacao. Rich drinking chocolate with cacao that's ethically-sourced from locations in South and Central America and Africa, and brings a pleasurable and fully lucid "blissy buzz," it's chocolate in its purest, most unadulterated state. The superfood profile of cacao is nothing short of miraculous, with it having the highest antioxidant count of any food on the planet. It's a fully lucid adaptogenic plant medicine that's a natural aphrodisiac, dairy/gluten-free and keto-friendly that has been traded in place of gold and revered as a heart medicine. Cacao is a miraculous substance that opens us to our deepest truths, genuine heartfelt expression, creativity, and full presence to savor, enjoy, and navigate moments unfolding.
Jennifer's cacao is brewed with the deepest of ceremonial and healing intentions. It's made with spring or other purified water, local maple syrup and coconut sugar, and lightly spiced with cayenne, cinnamon, and cardamom for a rich superfood treat!
Those who are pregnant, have heart conditions or high blood pressure, are pregnant or nursing, on antidepressants, or on a deep physical detox can usually drink cacao in smaller amounts. Please contact Jennifer with questions.
Some of the benefits of ceremonial cacao include:
· Feelings of bliss, joy, love, and a greater sense of connectedness to those around you
· Being able to discern true desires from those not aligned with your Highest Good
· Courage and clarity in communicating truth to others
· Experiencing moments of clarity in confusing or difficult situations
· An upswing in creative inspiration and output
· Increased energy levels (most notable for the first 4–6 hours after drinking) due to theobromine and caffeine content
· Deeper sleep; may facilitate lucid dreaming
· Relief from depression and anxiety; a returning to a more natural state of harmony, happiness, and well-being due to containing MAOI inhibitors (natural antidepressant), along with other powerful neuro modulators
· 30–40% increase in oxygen levels in the blood
· Antioxidant boost (cacao is the highest antioxidant superfood on the planet!)
· The creation of new neural pathways in the brain
· Natural aphrodisiac properties
What to Bring:
- A Mask. Though we plan to be outdoors, masks are still required when entering Joy Center to use the restroom, or in case of inclement weather. Please contact Jennifer with questions or concerns.
- Water (cacao is naturally dehydrating, and you'll want to get the last bits of cacao out of your cup or goblet anyway!)
- A special goblet or vessel for drinking cacao (optional), 2-4 oz. size
- A journal and something to write with; collage or art materials if inspiration strikes
- Any special, small sacred objects you wish to have with you during ceremony - stones, oracle card decks
- A drum or other small instrument, if you feel called.
RSVP by May 13, as space is limited.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Partial refunds are available through May 12.
Event location: The Joy Center, 1492 Southwood Drive, Ishpeming MI 49849
Please contact Jennifer with questions at email@example.com or 906-399-6326.