Winter Solstice Virtual Cacao Ceremony
Celebrate the Winter Solstice by joining our first-ever virtual "brew your own cacao" ceremony on Zoom. At this darkest time of year, we celebrate the return of the Light both within and without, gathering safely online to experience a new kind of togetherness held within the weave of Cacao Deva's magic.
The sensual superfood brew that is ceremonial cacao brings an exquisitely delicious, soulful medicine as support for our inner sojourns and the healing and regeneration that is sought. By communing with her playfully enlivening and heart-healing gifts, we slip into deeper meditative states and can access creativity more fully; align with our deepest truths that allow for greater confidence and authentic self-expression; and commune with a medicine proven to bring powerful physical healing on many levels.
Those new to cacao medicine who are not yet able to (or ready) to brew their own cacao are also welcome to join, but brewing your own cacao to reap the personal benefits of this sacred plant medicine, and to enjoy the synergistic (and truly magical!) effects of drinking cacao within the circle is greatly encouraged!
What To Expect
We'll begin by discussing the energies of the Solstice, and why this year's Solstice is so pivotal in our shift towards manifesting Heaven on Earth - the Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius, happening at the Solstice itself! A new era is truly upon us, and we step across the threshold of this new age together with the support of Cacao Deva in circle together. A brief overview of other astrological influences for the Solstice through the end of 2020 will also be included.
After discussion, we'll commune with our home-brewed cacao in a ceremony format that honors the Four Directions, the Elements, including a Call for Peace in all directions. Shamanic hand drumming, chanting, and channeled meditation/visualizations take you more deeply into your Heart and Inner Knowing, allowing for a more profound experience of peace, rejuvenation, connecting with inner wisdom, and inspiration for the winter months to come.
Time for sharing our personal experiences, along with a group Solstice oracle card reading and/or channeled message, round out the circle as we feel the Oneness in our Hearts, carrying that unified sense of love, solidarity, and strength into the world as the circle is complete.
Benefits of ceremonial cacao include:
· Feelings of bliss, joy, love, and a greater sense of connectedness to those around you
· Being able to discern true desires from those not aligned with your Highest Good
· Courage and clarity in communicating truth to others
· Experiencing moments of clarity in confusing or difficult situations
· An upswing in creative inspiration and output
· Increased energy levels (most notable for the first 4–6 hours after drinking) due to theobromine and caffeine content
· Deeper sleep; may facilitate lucid dreaming
· Relief from depression and anxiety; a returning to a more natural state of harmony, happiness, and well-being due to containing MAOI inhibitors (natural antidepressant), along with other powerful neuro modulators
· 30–40% increase in oxygen levels in the blood
· Antioxidant boost (cacao is the highest antioxidant superfood on the planet!)
· The creation of new neural pathways in the brain
· Natural aphrodisiac properties
What to Know and Bring
**Please arrive on the call early, as we'll be doing short introductions (number of participants pending) and will be casting a circle just as would be done at an in-person ceremony. It is important that this element of ritual be honored as sacred and remain free of interruptions.**
- What to Bring:Brewed cacao. I can personally recommend Keith's Cacao, Firefly Chocolate, and Heartblood Cacao, but there are plenty of excellent, ethical cacao suppliers to choose from.
- Water (cacao is naturally dehydrating, and you'll want to get the last bits of cacao out of your cup or goblet anyway!)
- A candle within even a simple altar setup (your choice) to honor the Light within yourself, and to celebrate the return of the Light if you wish
- A journal and something to write with; collage or art materials if inspiration strikes
- Sacred objects like stones, crystals - anything that has special meaning for you
Registration and Refunds
Registration deadline December 19 at NOON EST. A Zoom link will be sent to participants upon registration. **Because this ceremony will be recorded and available for participants after 12/19, refunds are not available.** Please note that Zoom calls can take up to 2-3 or more days to process, and that the recording will be made available as soon as possible after processing. We appreciate your understanding, and encourage you to contact Jennifer with questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org should issues arise.
Many blessings, and Love and Light to you this most incredible Winter Solstice season!
Jennifer Elen Brid (Jennifer Howell)
On Facebook @jenniferelenbrid
On Instagram @jenniferelenbrid